2017 Lund Fishing Boats Northeast Ohio Cleveland-Akron Dealer
Lund Boat Videos
The Lund Difference - The Ultimate Fishing Experience
Buckeye Sports Center is proud to be Lund fishing boats largest dealer in the Eastern Great Lakes (Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, New York). When it comes to The Lund Difference, the experience, built by fishermen for fishermen, the rugged construction with unmatched precision and care, hull design with the perfect balance between strength & performance, the safety & flotation, the professionals choice, and resale values, just because it look like a Lund, doesn't make it perform like a Lund.
The name "Lund" speaks for itself. Tough, durable, rugged, bulletproof are all popular adjectives to describe the world's best Deep V boats. Stop by and let us show you why the "IPS" hull is the best-engineered aluminum hull ever built. For 2017, we at Buckeye were the LARGEST LUND DEALER not only in Ohio but in the Eastern Great Lakes! We have sold a ton of Lund Boats over the past several years, so we can help you get set up and customized for your style of fishing! And now that Lund is a Brunswick/Mercury company, you may be surprised at how affordable a Lund can be with the FURY, REBEL, & IMPACT series of boats!
PATENTED IPS, IPS2 & IPS3 HULL
DOUBLE PLATED ALUMINIUM BOWS
- Unique hull design is patented and allows for water to flow undisturbed underneath the hull so that the prop gets a full blast of water while planing or while running. This increases holeshot speed, top-end speed, cornering ability, and fuel economy by as much as 30% vs competitive models!
- Wider Bottoms that are extended forward for more stability while coming up on plane and while fishing
- Extended beam forward- Widest point of boat is @ console (as opposed to transom)so interior space is maximized
- Super deep V @ water entry point makes for superior handling and ride in rougher conditions
- Almost all Lunds (including Rebel XL's!) include a double plated bow for extra protection where you need it the most without adding extra weigh
in unnecessary areas.
DOUBLE RIVETED SEAMS- Standard on all Lunds and comes with a lifetime warranty!
PATENTED SPORTTRACK & PROTRACK SYSTEM- Allows you to mount rod holders or any accessory to a Lund boat without ever drilling into the boat! The Protrack System allows you to install a snap-on cover and still move the snaps over time as the cover stretches.